I specialize in providing expert advice and practical assistance to companies and their boards of directors and other officers in the UK. I advise on company law, corporate practice and other compliance matters, and assist with a wide range of routine and specialist matters relating to the Companies Acts 2006 and associated legislation.
I have extensive experience and expertise in delivering effective solutions wherever our clients do business, and in managing corporate projects from inception to completion.
Annual Compliance Services
• Keeping companies’ statutory records.
• Preparation of annual return (Required to be submitted to Companies House annually.)
• Preparation of minutes and resolutions to fulfil year-end formalities.
• Advices and assistance in relation to other corporate formalities, preparation of documents and submissions to Companies House (E.G Appointment/Resignation of Directors, Change of shareholders).
• Advice on and assistance with setting up a business in the UK (E.G Company formation & Place of Business Registration.)
• Company and/or Group Reorganisation (E.G Capital Increase, Capital Reduction, Capital Reconstructions, and Purchase of Own Shares).
• Advice on the progressive application of the Companies Act 2006.
• Constitutional changes – special objects/amendments to Articles of Association.
• Changes of name and advice on sensitive names.
• Accounting reference date queries.
• Allotment, transfer, transmission of shares.
• Law and good practice relating to meetings.