Construction Industry Scheme(CIS)

If you're a contractor under the CIS scheme you need to submit monthly returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) listing all payments you've made to subcontractors. Alternatively if you’re self employed and work as a sub-contractor you need to submit a tax return.


I provide an efficient service which includes;

• Advice on how much tax may be payable for each individual sub contractor.

• Contacting HMRC to verify sub contractors at the appropriate tax rates.

• Accounting for material costs charged by sub contractors.

• Submitting CIS returns for clients on a monthly basis in line with deadlines.

•Informing self employed individuals on how to maintain records for their tax returns.

• Completing and submitting sub contractors tax returns online or paper form.