Employers are required to report PAYE information to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in real time. You may see this referred to as Real Time Information - or RTI.
The services provided are;
• Advice on tax payable regarding employments.
• All relevant forms such as P45’s and P46’s.
• Processing of weekly, four weekly and monthly payrolls.
• Sending payslips in a timely manner. (Printed or electronic)
• Sending reports in a timely manner. (Printed or electronic)
• Processing of statutory sick pay, holiday pay and maternity leave.
• Informing clients of any PAYE and NI payable or receivable.
• Arranging letters or giro slips for clients in correspondence with HMRC to aid in payment of any PAYE due or outstanding.
• Using payroll software to send information electronically as part of our routine payroll process. (RTI submissions to HMRC).
• Year end payroll processing consisting of P35’s and P60’s, along with online submission of employer’s annual return.
• Providing letters upon client’s request, such as employment letters, visa letters and all requests from Home Office and various Embassies.